It’s been a while since the MAC and FCM Tower have held a runway safety and noise abatement meeting, but two are coming up in October — see below.
Pilots who operate aircraft at Flying Cloud Airport (FCM) are invited to participate in upcoming pilot meetings being held at:
- Elliott Aviation (13801 Pioneer Trail) at 7 pm – 8:30 pm on October 7, 2014
- Modern Avionics (10000 Flying Cloud Drive) at 9 am – 10:30 am on October 18, 2014
The FCM Air Traffic Manager and the Metropolitan Airports Commission Noise Program Office will present valuable information about safety, aircraft operations and noise abatement.
The meeting format will include a brief presentation, Q&As, and open discussion.
All are welcome!
For more information, please contact:
- Jim Shadduck (FCM ATCT) 952-941-1188
- Jennifer Lewis (MAC) 612-725-6327
- Lawrence Harting (Elliott Aviation) 952-944-1200
- Kurt Schendel (Modern Avionics) 952-941-2783